Are you up for a challenge? Specifically – an end of year PARKOUR challenge?
We thought so!
To send off 2015, the MPK instructors have created an Amazing Race-style set of challenges to be completed in one afternoon, finished off with some well deserved chill-time at a secret BBQ location. Challenges are also a secret (until the day), but they WILL be suitably challenging for all levels, they WILL take you to some of our favourite training spots around the city (ones we can’t often take you to in the length of a normal class), and they WILL be super awesome and fun!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- All welcome! We only require at least one member of your team to have completed a First Timers class. All team members who have not attended a First Timers class will need to sign a waiver on the day.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click one of the buttons below to register.
- $20 per person, includes BBQ and refreshments
- Children under 12 free
WHERE TO MEET
- 6 Riverside Quay, Melbourne VIC 3006 (across the road from Eureka Tower)
WHEN TO MEET
- Sunday 6 December @ 12:00
OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
- BBQ will be held from 4 – 5pm
- Your team will be given specific instructions on the day, including your challenges and how to log them once completed
- You will require at least one smart phone per team, with access to Facebook
Choose an option below to register.I want to pay online I want to pay on the day